Return and Exchange Policy
Contact us at 509-735-0699 if you have any questions about this policy.
How to Return/Exchange Item(s)
In Person: Bring your item(s) and original packaging, warranties and instructions to our retail store at 628 N. Arthur St. Kennewick, WA 99336
By mail: Call us at 509-735-0699 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number and shipping instructions. We will provide detailed instructions over the phone.
Return & Exchange Policy
Items may be returned for refund, or exchanged within 14 days of delivery of item(s):
- do not appear worn or used,
- are in resalable condition,
- and are accompanied by original product packaging, warranties, and instructions.
- No refunds on shipping charges, computer software, training fees, demo units and clearance items.
- No returns on hygienic items, such as body temp thermometers.
- Items shipped to us must be carefully packaged to protect them from damage.
Edith Bishel Center is happy to troubleshoot items over the phone to determine whether or not a product is defective. If we determine it to be defective, we will issue a return shipping label at no cost to the customer. See warranty section below for defective products after 30 days.
Lost and Damaged Items
If an order to a U.S. address arrives damaged in shipping, The Edith Bishel Center must be notified by phone within one business day. The product and all packaging material must be retained until the matter is resolved.
The Edith Bishel Center is not responsible for defective items after 30 days from purchase. When you receive your purchase, please check for and keep all paperwork relevant to manufacturer warranties. Please refer to this paperwork for problems after 30 days.