Edith Bishel Center provides assistance and services to people with vision loss and blindness, including:
- Optometric Low Vision Examinations
- Independent Living and Low Vision Aids
- Low Vision skills training and education
- Social activities and support groups
- Information about other vision-related resources and benefits
- Reading and Writing Assistance Program
- Children and Family Services and Programs
We value helping those who use our services to create a safe living enviorment as well as learn to do normal daily tasks in the safest possible way.
We are proud to offer these services in six southeastern Washington counties: Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Yakima, and Klickitat.